You got the drive?
Become part of the aXpel group!
aXpel composites Hungary is an international supplier of fiber reinforced plastics parts. The products made in our plants are installed across Europe in the transport industry, equipment and machine manufacturing industries, medical technology and the healthcare sector.
We consider our employees to be our most valuable corporate capital. Become a part of the aXpel group and grow with us.
We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking for you as of now as a
(employment or entrepreneurial relationship)
Debreceni út 233/E. , H-4400 Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Your main tasks
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most significant and challenging projects in the
composites industry. To this end, YOU will lend a hand with the following tasks:
• Management, operation and development of the company‘s entire health and environmental protection
system, taking into account internal expectations and efficiency, as well as legal compliance.
• Transformation and improvement of current systems and/or elements, or creation of new elements,
support for change management.
• EHS permeates every part and corner of the company, therefore, in addition to professional
management cooperation, the maintenance of real and effective relations with managers, employees
and, if necessary, with external authorities is emphasized.
Proactive, communicative, passionate, convincing and determined; these and the following qualities are
part of your DNA:
• at least 5 years of experience in the field of EHS at a manufacturing company in the automotive,
chemical or construction industry
• Someone who, in addition to high-level professional knowledge and experience, has economic insight,
a problem-solving attitude and the ability to act quickly.
• You have at least a higher degree in occupational safety and/or environmental protection engineering,
and an additional advantage is a degree in mechanical, chemical engineering.
• Hungarian or English is your mother language, in the other language you are business fluent
What we offer
• A varied and responsible job in an exciting working environment
• A careful and comprehensive induction
• Digitised work tools
• A lot of personal responsibility and commitment
Then we look forward to receiving your complete and meaningful application documents at
Ms Ágnes Kőrösi, Head of back office at aXpel composites Hungary Kft. T: +36703978984