You got the drive?
Become part of the aXpel group!
aXpel composites Hungary is an international supplier of fiber reinforced plastics parts. The products made in our plants are installed across Europe in the transport industry, equipment and machine manufacturing industries, medical technology and the healthcare sector.
We consider our employees to be our most valuable corporate capital. Become a part of the aXpel group and grow with us.
We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking for you as of now as a
Debreceni út 233/E. , H-4400 Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Your main tasks
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most significant and challenging projects in the composites
industry. To this end, YOU will lend a hand with the following tasks:
• Full-scale administrative and secretarial tasks (posting, scanning, office procurement);
• management of customer orders and invoicing
• keeping records in the company management system and Excel
• Management of contracts, documentation and records
• Performing HR administrative tasks (recruitment, preparation of employment contracts, preparation of
annual training plans)
• Registration and development of company documentation (paper-based and digital).
Proactive, communicative, passionate, convincing and determined; these and the following qualities are part
of your DNA:
• Engineering degree in the field of mechanical engineering, technician or comparable training
• At least 3 years of experience in a specialized design field
• Good computer and software skills (at least 1 CAD programme)
• Very good analytical skills
• Very good social skills
• Fluent English language skills (oral and written)
What we offer
• A varied and responsible job in an exciting working environment
• A careful and comprehensive induction
• Digitised work tools
• A lot of personal responsibility and commitment
Then we look forward to receiving your complete and meaningful application documents at
Ms Ágnes Kőrösi, Head of back office at aXpel composites Hungary Kft. T: +36703978984