You got the drive?
Become part of the aXpel group!
aXpel composites Hungary is an international supplier of fiber reinforced plastics parts. The products made in our plants are installed across Europe in the transport industry, equipment and machine manufacturing industries, medical technology and the healthcare sector.
We consider our employees to be our most valuable corporate capital. Become a part of the aXpel group and grow with us.
We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking for you as of now as a
Composite Manufacturing Engineer
Debreceni út 233/E. , H-4400 Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Your main tasks
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most significant and challenging projects in the composites industry. To this end, YOU will lend a hand with the following tasks:
• Developing technical and design concept
• Following a product or project through from creation to delivery whilst focusing on customer needs and
meeting managing requirements
• Applying innovative approaches to evaluate and develop technical solutions to solve engineering challenges,
• Leading by example and implement best practice in all aspects of manufacturing
• Analysing and reporting on manufacturing processes, including cycle time, reliability, repeatability, and
Proactive, communicative, passionate, convincing and determined; these and the following qualities are part of your DNA:
• You have experience in composite manufacturing processes and production
• You understand the parameters of a manufacturing process, can assess risk, scrutinize, and improve
• You consistently deliver at cost, in time and meet quality expectations
• You are customer focused
• You understand how manufacturing data can be optimised and exploited
• Hungarian or English is your mother language, in the other language you are business fluent
What we offer
• A varied and responsible job in an exciting working environment
• A careful and comprehensive induction
• Digitised work tools
• A lot of personal responsibility and commitment
Then we look forward to receiving your complete and meaningful application documents at
Ms Ágnes Kőrösi, Head of back office at aXpel composites Hungary Kft. T: +36703978984