You got the drive?
Become part of the aXpel group!
aXpel compotech Hungary is an international supplier of fiber reinforced plastics parts. The products made in our plants are installed across Europe in the transport industry, equipment and machine manufacrturing industries, medical technology and the healthcare sector. We consider our employees to be our most valuable corporate capital. Become a part of the aXpel group and grow with us.
CNC Machine Operator
Nyíregyháza, Debreceni út 233, 4400 Hungary
Your main tasks
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most signifi cant and challenging projects
in the composite plastic industry. To this end, YOU will lend a hand with the following tasks:
• Efficient operation of 5-axis CNC machining centres, reviewing programs, making
• Machining single and small series plastic parts on one or two machines
• Minute administration of work related to the production control system.
• Proactive, communicative, passionate, convincing and determined; these and the
following qualities are part of your DNA:
• Experience in operating CNC milling centres, programming
• Open to the use and learning of CAD/CAM systems
• CAD/CAM, CNC and CNC machining skills
• Knowledge of technical reading of technical drawings
• Ability to carry out manual and numerical controls, e.g., measuring, testing, machine tools,
• User level of some CAD/CAM systems.
• Solid Works / Solid Cam knowledge an advantage
• CNC programming and CNC machine operator qualifi cations
• Ability to work independently and be able to adjust to new parts
• Experience in low volume or custom manufacturing
What we offer
• A varied and responsible job in an exciting working environment
• A careful and comprehensive induction
• Digitised work tools
• A lot of personal responsibility and commitment
Then we look forward to receiving your complete and meaningful application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Krisztina Reszegi, Head of back office at aXpel compotech Hungary Kft. T: +36703978984|